Steel Fire Doors
Fire Protection Steel Doors Made Bespoke to Your Needs
Made to Your Spec. Expert Installation. Ongoing Support.
Made-to-measure steel doors designed for fire exits and fire resistance. Available in various levels of fire protection starting at 30 minutes up to 4 hours.
All doors are designed bespoke to your needs after a full site survey has taken place and specification agreed.
5 days is all it takes to manufacture your Steel Fire Doors
Are Fire Doors a Legal Requirement?
Fire doors are a legal requirement in a wide range of situations. Every situation is different so it is important to consult the relevant authorities within your industry and borough to see exactly which regulations apply to your situation.
5 Regulations that we encounter most are:
- Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 (RRFSO)
- BS 8214:2008 – Code of practice for fire door assemblies
- BS 5839-1:2013 – Fire detection and fire alarm systems for buildings. Code of practice for design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of systems in non-domestic premises
- BS 9999:2009 – Code of practice for fire safety in the design, management and use of buildings
- Approved Document B – Volume 2: Fire safety – Buildings other than dwelling houses.
This is not an exhaustive list of regulations and is not intended as fire regulation advice. Always consult a fire safety advisor before making any decisions.
We offer 24/7 Call Out & Repair, Maintenance Contracts, and full Design, Manufacture & Installation Services.
Contact Us Now for a Quote!