- Insulated roller shutters combines a high level of security alongside great insulation to provide you with the perfect fit on various applications.
- This shutter caters to a large range of dimensions but is particularly useful for openings that have limited headroom but also require a high level of thermal performance. This shutter will considerably reduce heat loss and noise pollution, and also reduce energy costs when compared against its standard steel alternative.
- Insulated Roller Shutters are manufactured using a double skinned 77mm steel slat with polyurethane foam insulating core, which is held together using nylon end locks. Wind locked guides can be provided for shutters in exposed areas if required.
- This shutter can be powder coated to any Stock RAL/BS colour, and can also be coated in 1 of 8 Poly coat laminate colours for a surcharge.
Insulated Roller Shutter Doors Come As Follows:
- Single Phase Tube Motor Operation.
- 3 Phase Motor Operation.
- Push Button, Remote Control, Key Switch, Fobs & Passcode.